Friday 30 May 2014

Writing 8

I'd like to recommend a film wich I see recently, called Coach Carter. The director of the film is Thomas carter.
The film is the story of a basketball coach called Ken Carter and the setting is in the United States at actuallity. The main characters are the coach, and the 12 players team. Carter is an old legend of basketball team, and now the coach of the team Richmond Oilers.
The things I liked most about the film were the characters and the theme of friendship. Some of the scenes are memorable because they're really strong with the problems about racism in United Estates, and the style and plot are very good because is a real history.
All in all, I really liked the film and his happy ending, I wouldn't change it. It's a complicated film to see, but it's still got a strong message

No comments:

Post a Comment