Friday 15 November 2013

my last summer

MY LAST SUMMER


This last summer I stayed in Bantyoles all the time. During this time I followed a routine wich will tell you now. First I get up at 12 o'clock and went to take my mother to buy coffee and lunch. Around 3 we ate and then I do my homework. Sometimes I swam the club with my friends or watch a movie. I saw many movies during the summer, but now I will tell you a short summary of the movie "Life of Brian". The film is a parody of the story of Jesus in wich main character is called Brian. Brian is a son of Roman. Brian hated romans and does everything to find out who his father was. At the end of the film Brian dies on the cross. In the evenings I usually played videogames with friends and at one o'clock I went to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment